try them at home... bring them to your favorite bartender... or, you know, just look longingly at them
- Get a champagne flute or other glass of choice
- Fill halfway with Hibiscus Blood Orange booch (also tasty with White Peach or Cranberry Honey)
- Fill the rest with champagne
- Drop in a sugar cube and enjoy!
the portland peach
- 1.5 oz White Peach booch
- 1 oz Bulleit bourbon
- 1/4 oz rosemary syrup (or a splash more to taste)
- Serve over ice
- Garnish with a slice of peach and rosemary sprig
Rosemary syrup recipe:
- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 cup water
- 4 hefty sprigs of rosemary
- Bring water and sugar to boil until sugar dissolves, remove from heat and add rosemary.
- Let steep for an hour or two, then strain through a coffee filter.
blood orange sunset
- Shake 1 oz of tequila in with 3/4 cup of Hibiscus Blood Orange booch.
- Strain into a tall thin cocktail glass.
- Add 2/3 oz of homemade habanero grenadine.
- Stir and enjoy
To make habanero grenadine:
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- cup sugar
- 1 small habanero pepper
- Simmer together until sugar is dissolved. Let sit or simmer longer if you want it spicier!
the piquant pomander
- 12 oz Lemon Honey Cayenne booch
- 1.5 oz bourbon whiskey
- A healthy splash of orange aromatic bitters
- Garnish with a dried hot pepper to inspire fear in the hearts of your enemies...
- 2oz White Peach booch
- 1 oz cooled Black Tea
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 1/8 peach muddled in the glass
- Muddle peach in the bottom of a tumbler, fill tumbler with ice. Mix all ingredients and pour into tumbler. Garnish with a slice of peach.
- 4 oz Lemon Honey Cayenne booch
- 1.5 oz Whiskey
- 2 oz Ginger Honey Syrup
- Lemon Slice for Garnish
- Mix all ingredients and pour over ice. Add lemon slice for garnish.